BAD Company productions to resume as pandemic restrictions are lifted
Blockley Amateur Dramatic Company is busy preparing productions to delight local audiences in anticipation of COVID restrictions being lifted shortly. Dates are also being announced for reinstated productions that had to be deferred. Further details may be found here.
Annual General Meeting
The AGM of the Blockley Amateur Dramatic Company will take place by email and will nominally be fixed for Monday 10th August 2020.
The agenda for the meeting is given below. It is not intended to circulate the minutes of the 2019 AGM or to deal with matters arising
- Chairman’s report (see attached)
- Treasurer’s report and Accounts (see attached)
- Election of Officers
- Chairman – Graham New has agreed to stand again if that is the wish of the members.
- Treasurer – Legh Richardson has agreed to stand again if that is the wish of the members.
- Secretary – Jenny Bruce has agreed to stand again if that is the wish of the members.
- Election of Committee (maximum six). The current Committee members are:
- Chairman, Treasurer, Secretary ex officio
- Jo Knight
- Sue Downing
- William Wilkinson
- Hilary Sutton
- (Jean Dicks and Lesley Burch have elected not to stand again)
- Any other business .
Nominations for Officers and Committee members should be delivered to the Secretary prior to the meeting. Any items of formal business within the terms of the rules should be notified to the Chairman at least seven days prior to the meeting.
Graham New – Chairman
Jenny Bruce – Secretary